We will offer the business owner the following
- A refurbished/renovated building compatible with the business that will be located there;
- A competitive “rent to own” contract allowing the business owner up to 5 years to own their business outright;
- A differential “rent to own” rate between retail space and storage/office space;
- Support of a formalized, ongoing marketing plan and implementation by a professional marketing firm for the downtown businesses with an emphasis on the new businesses; and
- Support of the Greater Bishopville, Inc. Board of Directors which is comprised of a diverse group of private citizens committed to making Bishopville successful.
We also expect a level of commitment from the business owner to include
- Development of a sound business plan submitted to the Greater Bishopville, Inc. Board of Directors;
- Specific and detailed communication with the Property Acquisition and Business Recruitment Committee chairmen to ensure succinct and clear communication regarding the expectations for all parties;
- Maintenance of a viable, ongoing business presence in downtown Bishopville;
- Fulfillment of all elements of the contract between the business owner and Greater Bishopville, Inc.